Membership of JUC Public Administration Committee (PAC) or JUC Social Work Education Committee (SWEC) is institutional by discipline. Membership entitles staff members in these disciplines to the following:
- access to an active forum for debates, communication and updating on matters concerning higher education;
- opportunity to contribute to joint responses to government, professional, or policy-making body consultations;
- access to information about conferences/seminars and relevant journals in the discipline.
- representation on the PAC or SWEC Executive Committee and the JUC Executive and AGM;
- representation on PAC or SWEC sub-committees focused on, for example, learning and teaching, research and international activities;
You are warmly invited to join the JUC PAC (incorporating social policy) or JUC SWEC and collaborate with the vast majority of HEIs already involved in education and research in these disciplines.